Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My final project

Ok, so I'm basing my final project on how there are subliminal messages, more so sexual innuendos in children's and on the television. So I am going to make my own perverted children's book to kind of demonstrate this. It will be written in poem form and the verses will seem not so bad, but I want my illustrations to be the shocking part.
The book is going to look like an accordian, and I am really excited to finish it.
Lately I've been just fixing my story over and over trying to get it to be PERFECT.
This is going well the only thing I am really having trouble with is how I am going to set up the book.

I think I am going to draw the whole thing out, and then scan it into the computer, and then use Illustrator to illustrate it, so that it looks more professional.

I DON'T KNOW, this whole thing just seems so out of reach and like I'll never finish or something, so now is the TIME to STEP IT UP.

But I have a feeling that this will all work out in the end, I HOPE.

No comments: