Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Coler Interaction

So last week we did what was called color interaction. We had to take three different colors and put them together to give the illusion that one of the colors was actually two seperate colors. Does that make sense? Yeah. So I found this project really very interesting. I liked the fact that colors can definitely play tricks on your eyes to make you see something that is not.
I really liked this project because it made me see colors in a completely different way, and I really enjoyed it.
Hmm what else about color?
Oh how about the new color project we have. I really dont' know what to do only because I'm not very good with illustrator - and even though I have other choices I don't really know what I'm going to do.

I have a lot to think about

No comments: