Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Orange

Photobucket

When I saw this I just laughed so incredibly hard.
Poor Orange. It's such a nice color he didn't really deserve all that.

But yeah, on with my blog.
I guess I'll talk about me sarah and sara painting our faces.
It was so much fun, even though I felt like I couldn't move my eyelids and all the paint was in my nose and ears.
Sara got it all in her hair, and Sarah robbins was so damn clean. I wish I was that clean. All of our individual styles came out on our faces, which was really cool to see. Sara Winston being the sloppiest most care free and sarah's being the most neat and clean. I wish I had a picture on here to post but, I'll find one and throw it in here as soon as I get a chance. It looked so neat once we were done. So props to Sarah robbins for comin up with the idea to paint our faces to show Analagous, Monochromatic, and Complimentary colors made from Blue. Our face's were pallettes. So that was cool.

No comments: