Tuesday, April 8, 2008

COLOR!!!!!

I'm beginning to wish that my life was in black and white. Cause with all these color blogs brian I'm starting to wish that there was no color.
Which makes me think about dreams. I have always dreamt in color, but there are some people that I know that say they only dream in black and white.
Personally I think that most people do dream in color, but some may not notice colors in their dreams. Because color is so natural that we sometimes overlook colors in our dreams. I know that sometimes the dream memory fades so quickly that I only end of remembering it in shades of gray, like I can't recall any color at all, but while I am in it I recognize colors a lot. I have been having the weirdest dreams where I've been put in game situations, but I am at my house and only certain things were colored brightly so I only noticed them. My walls were yellow and my umbrella was pink. But i think that this is only because I long to be home. My bedroom is bright yellow, and I do have a pink umbrella. But in dreams colors can mean certain things. Like this one time I had a dream where I kept changing the color of my car and my grandma was paying for it. But she finally decided on this forest green -- which was her favorite color. After she passed away, I was having dreams where everything was completely green, and everything blended into eachother and all I could notice was my grandmother in technicolor - which is really weird. But I liked that dream a lot, it brought back a lot of memories.
I don't know why I was really thinking about that, I just think stuff like that is really interesting.

No comments: