Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Positive and Negative **make up blog**

I could have sworn I wrote this, but since it's apparent that I didn't I'm going to have to try and remember how I felt that glorious day. Positive space white, negative space black. This lesson taught me that I absolutely hate illustrator. I don't really think the way a graphic designer would think, I can't really get my ideas to come out on paper or on the computer. So to do my project I remember just kind of winging it and clicking the pen tool all over the page. The first time I printed out my project it was completely wrong, my margins were off.. the whole damn thing was off. So.. since it takes two to tango, my second one finally came out to be a lot better. I was proud to even just finish something on the computer.

But to be honest, I didn't like this project and I NEVER will. =]
So long Brian!

No comments: