Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Logos! **make up blog!**

Logo - a sign, name or trademark to represent a company or whatever.

I'm kind of mad about this blog because I KNOW I did it. But it's not in with all of my other postings for some reason. I remember doing this I swear. I remember looking at advertisements on buses and etc. I remember gathering pictures of logos and symbols to get a good look on the difference between them.
Logo's like the Playboy bunny are ridiculously famous. Once a company has made it big with their logo like NIKE, no one else can take it in any way. One day the letter N will be a logo [for me of course] and no one will be allowed to use it anywhere. Just kidding. Symbols though are different like the Peace sign, or the Tree of life, or that hand thing from Star Trek that apparently I learned represents "Live Love and Prosperity". That was interesting to find out.
But yeah, if you want me to get an understanding for Logo's from this blog, then I understand it completely and I know what they are about and used for.
Bye Brian!

No comments: