Tuesday, September 11, 2007

String Activity

I thought that the string activity was cool because we were all connected some way or another through line. The only shapes I saw here triangles and some parallelograms here and there (is that how it's spelt??) just because of the way it was all strung together. I didn't think that it was too lame, I thought it was kind of fun. I kept trying to connect lines together so that they could make like a teepee form haha just so you can actually see the string better . I wasn't really surprised by the way it looked in the end, I was kind of expecting it to look all strung together like a web. The only thing I don't like about this activity is the fact that as soon as I'm done writing this.. we're probably gonna have to go unstring it all.

No comments: